...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Thursday, 14 April 2011

DRESS UP TOPSHOP NOW IN....





WOW!


Dark red feather hem dress

Black bandage dress

Black studded leather ruffle back dress



Black bandeau flower dress

Sequin flame dress

Petrol beaded vintage dress

Multi sequin dress

Blue lace panel bodycon dress

Coral lace bodycon dress



Nude studded bodycon dress

Dark orange one shouldered
bow tie dress

Pink heart bodice frill dress

Pink heart bodice frill dress

 Cream one shouldered
bow tie dress

White circle sequin mini dress


Apricot Stripe Lace Bodycon Dress
Satin Pink Bow Dres
Gold Stripe Sequin Cap Sleeve Dress

Fairground Beaded Dress

Sequin Trail mini Dress

Nude Lace Bow Belted Dress

Black Embellished Bodycon Dress


Blue Embellished One Shoulder Dress

Tulle Spot Prom Dress



Blue Embellished Cut out Dress

Yellow Ruffle Scalloped Dress

Salmon Ruffle Scalloped Dress

Grey One Shoulder Sequin Cape Dress



And when I was looking at these I couldn't help but notice they have the perfect dress up accessories to pair with these dresses......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...