...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Modern Day Cowgirl....Yee-HA!

One of my infatuations this year has been with cowgirls. I loved D&G's cowgirl inspired catwalk last SS10 and the black felt Stetson and Gacho hats at Moschino AW10-11. These photos are from several months ago and I bought this hat last Christmas. I wore it until it became too warm to bear and it is so easy just to throw on with something plain and casual for work giving it some character.












First Outfit:
Cowboy/girl hat: TK Maxx
Bustle Back Polka Dot Dress: Kate Moss for TOPSHOP 
(re-released in Iconic collection)
Black Feather Necklace: Primark
Gold Horse Detail Belt: TOPSHOP
Mock Croc Western Style Boots: TOPSHOP

Second Outfit:
Tux Deluxe Playsuit: TOPSHOP
Mock Croc Western Style Boots: TOPSHOP
Swallow print tights: Primark
Peach Blazer: ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...