...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Firework









 










A bonfire night inspired outfit. I wanted to feel like a firework so I chose my Oasis constellation embellished top and sequined cardigan from River Island. I love sparklers and bonfire night always brings back warm memories of dancing around the bonfire when I was young and eating classy hotdogs with loads of ketchup and onions. Fireworks seemed so magical then..

Petrol hat and stole: Primark
Pleated midi-dress: Whistles
Star print tights: River island
Bag: My Grandmothers
Cami style top: Oasis
Embellished cardigan: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...