...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Sunday, 13 May 2012

Indian Summer







A fuss free evening full of food and friendship..

Going out for an Indian meal with one of my longest and most dearest friends.
I often wear something that reminds me of the countries cuisine I'm going to eat.
It relaxes me and feels like I have travelled to that country for a moment..

Top: French Connection
Gold Foil spotted trouser: TOPSHOP
Shoes: ASOS
Cardigan: H&M
Necklace: TOPSHOP










2 comments:

  1. Hello! just read your comment on my blog, I work in the Arts and Social Studies Library :)

    I've never thought about being inspired by where I am going and creating an outfit around that. Going to try that sometime. Love all of the different textures x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..Thanks for the reply and looking at my blog!!!!

      Yes I am inspired by whatever is going on around me..my thoughts, my feeling, what I am doing, where I am going and who with all go into my outfit!!! So I can never plan what I am wearing til I get up each day!!!

      Thanks soo much for following!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...