...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Saturday, 9 June 2012

Car Wash

















I love this retro car print!! 
I loved the Prada SS12 show and paired this with rose enamel earring and a vintage crystal necklace that use to belong to my Grandmother to fit in with the retro 50's theme.

Top and skirt: Atmosphere
Shoes: ASOS

8 comments:

  1. very lovely outfit! oh a close up picture of detail would be perfect though




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!!! I will see if I can find one I can put closer and take a picture of the print closer up!! Thanks soo much!! :)

      Delete
  2. gorgoeus pics!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great pics, love your dress!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. maravilhoso look!
    me encanta
    saludos
    muah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit...so vintage!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...