...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Sunday, 17 June 2012

Scarfs on Top











The high-street seemed to go crazy for scarf prints after the Versace H&M release and I loved all the scarf prints at D&G SS12 show. I would of loved to have wrapped them all around me but then it would have been difficult to walk outside confident enough that something that shouldn't was not going to pop out any minute as one of them decided to go on a wonder.
Here I decided to pair my Versace H&M scarf with this orange pencil skirt for a sleek look and think it looks better than a mini when opting for a cropped style on top.

The pattern of this scarf is so beautiful that I actually hang it on the wall when I am not wearing it. Amongst the leopard print it is full of palm trees, sea and  a sunset. It is perfect to wear on holidays or even grey days when you want to brighten up the day.

D&G SS12



(All catwalk pictures courtesy of vogue see more here)



10 comments:

  1. Hej I really ike yo blog and also follow you on chictopia, would you like to follow my new blog? www.2bytwin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your blog! You're soooo chic!
    I'm totally following you now!
    Hope you can follow me back!:)

    http://chicallover.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and fabulous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf print! Very cute:) It goes well with your outfit!
    -Gina
    https://www.boutine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much for your lovely comment!! :)

      Delete
  5. What style girl .. Your compliments are a new follower!

    www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyoou!! :D ...and thankyooou for following :) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...