...Fashion makes what could be a mudane necessity of everyday life creative, exciting and interesting. Clothes are more to me than just clothes, they are a form of art. Our bodies are like canvas, and when we dress we make a picture in the world! Fashion and personal style for me are forms of self expression and escapism. How we dress is important whether we are choosing to dress to reveal or conceal parts of our personality. It is the way we wish the world to see us, so even if the intention is to dress for the latter it still give us hints to who people are. I love mixing high fashion with vintage. I don't just dress to look pretty and I'm quite experimental..I dress for myself and will wear anything as long as I like it even if others are not quite so sure. It's important that your happy!!







Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Tropical Sunset




I have found this dress so versatile. 
You can wear it day and night in so many ways. I loved the contrast of the white with the bright yellow. It is so clean and fresh and looks really sleek and smart with the harsh lines of the pointed shoes and box bag. 

6 comments:

  1. Liked your style! Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your header is beautiful! i think the way your red hair looks with your floral patterns is so chic! very inspired by your photos on chictopia today so i thought i'd drop by your blog and say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Look!!!

    Hi
    I won the Liebster Blog award, and as I follow you
    you are my prize list.

    http://pagespia.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/liebster-blog.html

    Sorry my english!!
    Cheers
    <3

    Amanda
    Espia Collection of References

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! very chic :)

    wwww.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning dress. And the blazer accent just works! I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC and on BlogLovin', and liked your FB Page! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...